Small Business Loans That Fit Your Business Goals
At GM Capital Group, we take the time to learn about our clients’ needs and business operations. That makes a huge difference when you apply for a small business loan. Not only can our team help you choose terms that are comfortable for your finances, but we can also make sure you have sufficient capital to overcome potential obstacles.
Why It’s Smart To Research Your Business Operations for SBA Financing
We help small business owners choose a loan with both eyes open. We explain the process and answer your questions. When you have a clear idea of how SBA financing works, it’s easier to prepare for your loan and manage your company’s funds successfully. Our SBA 7a and 504 loan programs feature:
- Loan amounts up to $5 million
- Terms up to 25 years
- Competitive interest rates
- No prepayment penalties
How We Help Customize Your Small Business Loan
Here are a few factors we look at:
- Monthly cash flow: Your business needs sufficient working capital to take care of payroll, invest in advertising, buy inventory, etc. A small business loan should provide comfortable monthly payments. We can even increase the amount of working capital you have available.
- Annual revenue: There needs to be a balance of profitability and money invested in business growth. We can help you choose terms that fit with up to 25 years for repayment.
- Business goals: You can use small business loans for a wide range of objectives, but it’s smart to prioritize the most important first. For some businesses, that means remodeling or construction. For others, buying heavy machinery is essential.
- Time in business: To qualify for SBA financing with the best interest rates, companies need a few years in business. We can help you analyze the specifics and prepare for your application.
Small business loans are amazing tools for achieving goals. The effects are even better when you get a loan designed specifically for your business and industry. Let us help. Contact our financing professionals right away to take the next step.